About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mrs. E. Hassan is Trying to Con Me...

 
Mrs. E. Hassan is Trying to Con Me...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I hope that this e-mail has reached you in the right
frame of Mind. I am Mrs. Elizabeth Hassan,
I am suffering from a cancerous ailment.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the
sum of Three million us dollars ($3,000,000.00)
which were derived from his vast estates and
investment in capital market with his bank
here in UK.
I have decided to donate this fund to you and
want you to use this gift which comes from my
husbands effort to fund the up keep of widows,
widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden,
physically challenged children, barren-women and personswho prove to be genuinely handicapped
financially.
Please contact me on this email,( mrs.elizabeth300@yahoo.com.hk )
for further information.

Sincerely,

Mrs. E. Hassan
EMAIL: mrs.elizabeth300@yahoo.com.hk

1 comment:

  1. Just tell these people they can send you the gift to your email address at paypal.com and they will leave you alone! I rec'd the same name with a different amount this time it's 10.5 million.

    ReplyDelete