About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, August 14, 2015

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as PayPal

From:  PAYPAL (paypal@secure.com)  

 Your PayPal account will be CLOSED !!

Paypal

Case ID ID #PP-002-991-296-493

Your PayPal account will be Closed !

Some information on your account appears to be missing or incorrect.
Please update your information promptly so that you can continue to enjoy
all the benefits of your paypal account.
If you don't update your information within 72 hours. we'll limit


What you can do with your paypal account?

We aim to review your account within 72 hours.

Please Go in the link below to see the steps you'll need to complete you update.


COPY PAST THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER  http://x.co/5NzlJ


Thank you for being a PayPal customer.
PayPal

No comments:

Post a Comment