About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Email Con Letter From Jackson Wang

Jackson Wang is Trying to Con Me...

Hello

I am Jackson Wang,an attorney at law. A deceased
client of mine, died as the result of a heart-related
condition on March 12th 2005. his heart condition
was due to the death of all the members of his family
in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004
in Sumatra Indonesia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I contacted you to assist in distributing the money
left behind by my client

Get back to me for more details.

Best regards,

Barr.Jackson Wang
Attorney at Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment