About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Auteria "Wally" Winzer Jr is a Sociopath



A Con Artist and Sociopath...
I met Auteria Wallace Winzer Jr
via a note at Blackplanet.com.
He can be very charming and
his page has such nice things on
it concerning black women.
It was easy to be charmed by his words.
Especially if you are into words,
I fell for all the nice things that
he had to say about black women.
I know I am not the only one.
He came on really strong initially,
and I truly thought he was
sincere.

Well, he is sincerely a fraud, and on July 5th
I spoke to another of his victims.  As I have stated
previously.  He is a MOOCH.  He is not getting any
better, he is getting worse...

Ladies beware.  All he wants is your money and he does not care where you obtain your money.  He is a sociopath and ruthless.  I have been notified by 5 women this year via the internet stating that Auteria is still begging for money and claiming that he is assisting his son to attend college.

Sociopaths Common Features & Descriptions of Their Behavior:
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm -They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument of manipulation for their own materialist gain.
  • Manipulative and Conning - They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Grandiose Sense of Self - Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Can create, and con well enough into a complex belief about their own powers and abilities.
  • Pathological Lying - Extremely convincing and has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis.  Skilled enough to pass lie detector tests in the past.
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame, or Guilt - Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions   - When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love, and compassion it feigned and serves an ulterior motive for a con. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person.
  • Incapacity for Love - Unable to love but is great at stating their love for the perpetration of the con. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises. At their core, a deep-seated rage, which is split off and repressed until brought to the front when their target angers them.
  • Need for Stimulation   - Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
  • Callous and Lack of Empathy - Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
  • Poor Behavioral Controls  - Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
  • Impulsive Nature - Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim.
  • Early Behavior Problems - Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others.
  • Lack of Social Friends - Problems in making and/or keeping friends and also possess aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
  • Irresponsibility - Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause.
  • Unreliability - Will not accept blame for their personal acts, but will willingly blame others, for the acts they commit.
  • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity - Promiscuous and sexual acting out of many varieties, as necessary to perpetuate the con game they are committing.
  • Lack of Realistic Life Plan - Tends to move around a lot and/or makes promises for the future
  • Parasitic Lifestyle - Poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
  • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility - Change their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Easily change their life story quickly as needed to perpetuate the con.

4 comments:

  1. Marvette has left this new comment on my post "Auteria Wallace Winzer Jr - Still Conning Women": He/she said this...

    I'm sorry but after reading this over and over I must conclude that you appear to be a scorned rejected, hurt, pity party seeking, vindictive miserable woman, you stated that you had a relationship with this man for 18 months. You CONTRADICTED yourself by stating 1)he took up to $10k then you said and I Quote: 2)"Luckily for me I'm just out of my time & a little commute money". You want him to have a job but you don't have a job. When a person gives you their SSN & IOU signed usually they have decent intentions. Please don't play the God card 1 minute saying "I am putting this in God's hands", then post slanderous comments and statements that are one sided on a public forum for the world to see and admit you were in a 18 month relationship that simply did not go as you planned.

    Here's my answer to him/her or Marvette/Auteria:

    If you find it okay for men and women to con other men and women out of their life's hard work and cash while they wine and dine other unsuspecting victims using the money that they conned from you? You have issues yourself...

    However personally, I believe that you are the perpetrator himself (Mr. Auteria Wallace Winzer Jr.) trying to fool the people that I am warning about your antics in conning people.

    Nice try Marvette/Auteria, but remember I have an IOU with your name, social security number and signature. Civil Court for damages is forthcoming. Don't fret, I haven't forgotten how much you owe me including that $100 that the Alameda County Child Services took from that bank account on behalf of your Child Support Payments. I also have a copy of the letter that they sent to the bank. Why not tell the world that you owed over $270K at that time that they took that money. You are a major con, Marvette, or ahem: Auteria...

    P.S. I am not scorned, just angry and broke momentarily, but GOD willing I will have my day in court with other conned women versus you and "you can take that to the bank" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auteria's last words to me after conning me for over 19 months were: Loretta, "Just be a lady and let it go".

    Yeah right, in your dreams buddy. We are going to court. You are a sociopath and a con man and "I am a lady but I am not letting it go".
    They may have removed your information from Don't Date Him Girl.com but I refuse to remove it from this blog. Come on take me to court. We both know I would win.

    Stop conning people. You deserve an orange jumpsuit in the Alameda County Court Jail...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auteria "Wally" Winzer Jr is a Sociopath is still at the same thing.
    I was just informed on Christmas Day 2014 that he still trying to con women...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does he look like. He sent me a friend request on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete