About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, July 13, 2015

Email Con Letter from William W. Sterling

From:  William Sterling (test@yunlianhy.com)



Greetings,

My name is Mr. William E. Sterling, I work with an investment bank in the United Kingdom, as a probate detectives looking for distant relatives of people who have died without making a will, the United Kingdom government normally do this at the end of every year before they will legally confiscate the funds, Last year alone they made over GBP58Million from unclaimed assets.

When people die intestate (without a will) and with no known relatives, their names are released by the Treasury department every end of the year, a list of these unclaimed estates, cash investments saved gold and diamond assets are also included.

I started working with this investment bank for the past two year but I have done my research and saw that we can make a lot of money by working with trust and respect I have notice that with all the information’s in my position right now we can make a lot of money by fronting you as the deceased relative or beneficiary of his assets.

I have in my position this account details and death certificate and a copy of his international passport which are the requirements needed to be provided by any next of kin claimer. If you are willing to work with me I will advise you forward me your contact details so that I will contact you for proper introduction and communication before we proceed. My email: william.e.sterling@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

William W. Sterling

This E-Mail contains confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-Mail, please notify the sender and delete the information from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment