About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, September 18, 2015

Email Con Letter from AISHA ZADA Hadid

From:  AISHA HADID (mrkemper@planeteer.com)




Hello 

My name is AISHA ZADA Hadid, from Syria, I contacted you because I am planning to invest the amount of money in your country. I need your acceptance to help me and also advise me on how I can make a good and profitable investment in your country since my country Syria is coming into conflict with wars, decapitation, killing bombings by militant rebels.
I will give you 20% of the total money for your assistance and advice.
I await your urgent response . 

Email: aisha.hadid@mail.ru AISHA ZADA Hadid 

From Syria aisha.hadid@mail.ru OTNUQZNMNNLOQNBJKIFBWTSQTRMPFDLTMYJVHX

https://a.gfx.ms/i_safe.gif
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment