About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Auteria Wally Winzer Jr. Was Locked Up In Dallas County, Texas

Locked Up In Dallas County, Texas

This Joker has been booked in Dallas County, Texas for Theft.

I didn't do it, but I needed to...



Take a look:
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/tx-dc/2012-07-06/auteria-winzer-12045634

No comments:

Post a Comment