About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mr. Steven Robert (Free Lotto)

From:  FREELOTTO INT'L (B. Kelleher) (2015awardwinners@freelotto.com)

 AFFILIATED OFFICE OF FREELOTTO® INT'L
28 Tans field Road Corydon London SW1,
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 704 5791 221
Fax: +44 704 5798 349
Official Website:
http://www.freelotto.com

**Award Winning Notification**


The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the FreeLotto® Company, wishes to congratulate you on your success as the CLASSIC PRIZE WINNER of the recent results held on 15th July, 2015. You entered as dependent clients with, Reference Serial Number: F2-006-026 and Batch number FR/37-564-15. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 35-03-38-21-57-14 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the second category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: TFR/9800037236/JPT.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized Email Selection System (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 existing email addresses drawn from which you were selected as (Active Online Member). Congratulation!!!

 To read the FreeLotto® click here;
http://www.freelotto.com
FreeLotto® Winning Draw Results for Wednesday July 15, 2015.


Win A Car! $50,000.00: 08-23-30-44-41-05
Fast Cash! $10,000.00: 20-09-07-22-25-12
Pay Off Your Mortgage! $100,000.00: 43-52-06-07-42-12
Giveaway! $100,000.00: 35-38-49-43-01-09
Daily Jackpot! $1,000,000.00: 35-03-38-21-57-14
Super Bulk! $10,000,000.00: 53-34-57-02-14-39-54

The FreeLotto® International Company is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our Fiduciary Claims Department (FCD) for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

Mr. Steven Robert
(FreeLotto® Fiduciary Claims Department)
82 Victoria Street Victoria London SW1 U.K
Email:fl_claimsunit001@administrativos.com
Tel: +44 701 117 2863


Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code number FL: 7659236703/07/15. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax.
7. Present Country.
8. Email address.
9. Pin code Number


He is your agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. After receiving your Cheque from our office in U.K other relevant documents you may need to claim your winning will be delivered to you by our paying Bank as soon as you validate your claims. For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize money remitted/released to you.

The Free Lotto® Internet Draw is held every six months and is so organized to encourage the use of the Internet and computer worldwide. Free Lotto® has already awarded $103,402,062.00 in cash and prizes to lucky Free Lotto® Winners Worldwide.

Sincerely,
B. Kelleher
Membership Director

5 comments:

  1. Hello all my viewers My name is Samantha from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win.But I never know that winning of the lotto was not easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great lottery spell caster,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted him and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers.But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 160,000 thousand usd dollar with the power of dr clement truly you are the best,with the great Dr you can win of money through lottery I am so very happy to meet the great dr clement,I will be forever be grateful to you dr clement in case you need your own winning lottery numbers you can contact him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or call him for your own help to win your own via +254704881207.post by Samantha From Arizonian city (USA)thanks for your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all my viewers My name is Samantha from USA! I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement and tell him I need the lottery numbers.I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win.But I never know that winning of the lotto was not easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great lottery spell caster,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted him and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers.But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 160,000 thousand usd dollar with the power of dr clement truly you are the best,with the great Dr you can win of money through lottery I am so very happy to meet the great dr clement,I will be forever be grateful to you dr clement in case you need your own winning lottery numbers you can contact him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or call him for your own help to win your own via +254704881207.post by Samantha From Arizonian city (USA)thanks for your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your alerting posts. I've been playing lotto for a while on a number of resources and have already received a bunch of similar ones. We have to watchful! Personally I check my Australian Lotto results on the official sites only. And what is more important any lottery operator won't bother sending the notifications.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all my viewers My name is Roseanna from USA!I am very happy to use this opportunity to sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement and tell him I need the lottery numbers I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win.But I never know that winning of the lotto was not easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great lottery spell caste,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted him and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers.But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 2,000,000 euro million mega jackpot with the power of dr clement truly you are the best,with the great Dr you can win of money through lottery I am so very happy to meet the great dr clement,I will be forever be grateful to you dr clement in case you need your own winning lottery numbers you can contact him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or call him for your own help to win your own via +254704881207.post by Roseanna From Arizona city (USA)thanks for your reading.


    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete