About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, September 18, 2015

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as ICBC BANK

From:  Bob Chen (qa26ptwat749308@btconnect.com)

 Introduction letter from ICBC BANK
  
Vice President & Branch Manager
Hacienda Heights Branch
17180 Colima Road,
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745, USA

Email: skwok19600@aol.com

Hello,

My name is Mr. Bob Chen I got your contact details in my search for a reputable person that will accept my proposal.

The content of my email is a bit detailed that is why I first seek your permission, to let you know before emailing my proposal so won't trash it when I do.

Do I have your permission to email you my proposal? Waiting for your response. 

Mr. Bob Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment