About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Facebook International Lottery Scam - Donna Hogan on Facebook

Facebook International Lottery Scam - Donna Hogan on Facebook

Howard A. Rosenblum from Desk of JG & FG Foundations Compensation

 First a person contact you then they try to trick you into believing this by giving you an email address,   this contact email address m.facebook.com/howardrosenblum.5077?

It is fake...

FACEBOOK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY: SCAM ALERT - 800Notes.com

800notes.com › ForumPhishing and Scam Calls
Jun 22, 2013 - My Name is Howard A. Rosenblum I Work For Federal Government Agency .... If someone asks you to pay for a prize, it is not a prize, it's a scam ..

My Dialog with the person who contacted me at Facebook:Donna Hogan: 8:19 am EST - May 1, 2014



Donna Hogan: Hello 
Loretta: Hi
Donna Hogan: how are you doing today
Loretta: fine thanks and how are you
Donna Hogan: am cool
Donna Hogan: hey wondering maybe you have heard about the good news yet?
Loretta: good news ?
Donna Hogan: Have you heard about the good news? good news about Agent Howard A. Rosenblum from Desk of JG & FG Foundations Compensation to help Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services and Retired workers and Supporting People in the Community?
Loretta: No I have not, thanks for sharing it I will check it out on the Internet
Donna Hogan: He work for Federal agency and (DHHS).I'd talk to him on his contact email address and he let me know about my money $150,000.00.Because they help people. Did you got yours from him?
Loretta: the Google search on the internet brought this site up http://800notes.com/forum/ta-1d548d615b7527c-76/facebook-international-lottery-scam-alert that is what I found perhaps you are being conned
Donna Hogan: the money is from the fed govt to help promote the community and to support its a program of the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services , Division of Disability & Rehabilitative Services provides assistance to identify and find resources to meet the needs of peoples individuals and their families, throughout the State and all over the World
I am tired of being conned so I started a blog after being conned
Donna Hogan: let me know everyone on the list will get money. I think you should contact the fed govt agent that gave me cash now and claim yours, on his facebook address because his online his contact email is m.facebook.com/howardrosenblum.5077?
Loretta: its a con Donna
Donna Hogan: no it not
Loretta: I will add it to my list
Donna Hogan: This is real and legit bcos i have already got my own win money from them and it was ups men that brought the money down to my door step.Im very happy cause when i receive the money from them, i quickly paid off all my old bills & took the rest to my bank to save,i ask the bank manager,Lawyer and Police they told me it's real money not a fake
Loretta: ok its your loss
Donna Hogan: They a very honest person and make sure you are honest and sincere with them and reply back to him as soon as you get message from him without delaying - did you get him yet
Loretta: ok take care but I added this to http://thisjokerconnedme.blogspot.com/
Donna Hogan: any how
Loretta: yes I am tired of being conned
Donna Hogan: ok
Loretta: lol take care
Donna Hogan: and you to
Loretta: I pray for people not stral from them... correction...I pray for people not steal from them
Donna Hogan: stop sending me this ok
Loretta: Ok I will remove you as a friend take care
Donna Hogan: Ok thanks
Loretta: Donna Hogan will be added to that blog too  - take care
Donna Hogan: *Message cannot be sent based on either the receivers' privacy settings or yours.

2 comments:

  1. My name is MR Charley Elliott, working as an online prize winning claiming helpdesk and consulting officer here at JG & FG Federal Government Grant and poverty Eradication for all People ,We remember your name on our list here and We find out that you have not been contacted yet. Congratulations! your facebook profile name was on the lucky winners list for this month here on our system and your name was selected due to random selection of facebook profile lucky names,your winning money is available for you to claim, (Prize claiming is totally free to lucky winners) Let us know if you ready to claim the money and we Explain to you how we got your Screen name

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of ours said to contact John Cole from the desk of JG & FG Federal Government Grant and poverty Eradication for all People by text to 570 221 4930 about applying for a grant. He asked for my name so he could check to see if I was on the winners list. He answered back: YES. I tried to get in touch with our friend suggesting this, as she claims by texting me on FB messenger having received $200,000. I tried to reach her by phone and her husband answered and strange as it is, he doesn't know anything about her grant winnings. Interesting. I am waiting for her to call me.....

    ReplyDelete