About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Email Con Letter from John Marthins

Contact western Union now‏

John Marthins (infofile44@cantv.net)

Contact western Union now
I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at: ww_w_union_jb4@kimo.com they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is 10,000USD daily until the whole of 1.5USD is tranfered.
You are not expected to pay for the tansfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done. The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is 108USD for paper work and remittance.

Email them with above address, the contact person is Mr Philip Ude with phone number; +22999386892.
Thank you.
John Marthins
Your Funds transfer is Ready

 

No comments:

Post a Comment