About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, July 20, 2015

Email Con Letter from Scam Artist Artist Posing as PayPal

From:  PayPal (paypal@webmail.com)


 
, start shopping faster by adding a payment method. View online
PayPal
Now check the account informations that belongs to you !
Hello ,
Thank you for signing up for PayPal. But we face a problem in the verification of the real owner of the account . And for that you must follow the following steps .
1.Click on the Button Below
2. Verify Your Informations To Activate Your Account
Add A Payment Method
Verify Your Account
Add A
Enter email and password
Enter your personal information
Add Or Confirm a Credit Card
Account Help Fees Security Apps Shop
New customer
priority support
You're new to PayPal and we're here to help if you have any problems. Click here to get your Customer Service passcode, then call
1-877-569-1116
This email was sent to Your Email, because your email preferences are set to receive "News and Promotions". Click here to Unsubscribe.

To manage your communication preferences, please visit our preference centre.

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Centre by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email.

PayPal is committed to your privacy, learn more about our privacy policy.

Copyright © 2015 PayPal Inc., 500 King St. W, Toronto, ON M5V 1L9. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment