About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mr. James Dotson

From:  Mr. James Dotson (mrjamesdotson2@gmail.com)

 JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
21E WISCONSIN ST 55604-5018 USA
TEL: (218) 303 2839
 
I am Mr. James Dotson, Asst. Dir, JP Morgan Chase Bank. Please read this mail carefully and proceed to receive your payment Worth of $5,000.000.00 payment. Following this year's (2014) review of the global financial matters and just concluded investigations by the federal bureau of investigation in conjunction with the economic and financial crime commission, it is revealed that your email is among the list of people who have never received any of their payments among lottery, inheritance, compensation and awarded contract funds and Victims who have lost a lot of money to scammers while trying to claim their funds. In view of the foregoing, a new payment of US$5,000,000.00 has been approved in your favor. Therefore cooperate with us to enable you receive your payment without delay. Right now we have arranged your Payment of $5 million dollars through our swift payment center and you are instructed from the payment panel committee to furnish this office with the required information  below.
 
1) FULL NAME
2) ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT US TO SEND THE ATM CARD
3) PHONES
4) FAX NUMBER
5) YOUR AGE
6) CURRENT OCCUPATION
7) ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
 
Please  do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot  afford to be held liable for any wrong payment of funds. Thanks for banking with Chase Bank while we look forward serving you with the best of our service.
 
NOTE: thousands of fraudsters have been using this method in scamming most foreign creditors, which we have in the payment list here in our office. We use this medium to inform you that any mail that do not come with the new communication code: (JPMCB/FBI/ST) is false. In this case, you’re advice not to respond to any mail that does not come with the above communication code for safety  purpose.
 
Looking forward to serve you better.
 
Thanks


Mr. James Dotson
Asst. Dir. JP Morgan Chase Bank St
Tel: (218) 303 2839
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
Http://www.avast.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I think James Dotson is still conning people with the same MO he has been using for years. He is conning people out of their life savings.He need to be stopped!

    ReplyDelete