About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, September 18, 2015

Email Con Artist Posing as American Express

From:  American Express (AmericanExpress@email2.americanexpress.com)


This is an important information regarding your American Express Account








For your security:






Account Requires Complete Profile Update, We have recently detected that different computer user had attempted gaining access to your Online account, and multiple password was attempted with your user ID. It is now necessary to re-confirm your account information to us. If this process is not completed within 24-48 hours. We will be forced to suspend your Account Online Access as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes.

Please update profile immediately by following this link.
https://www.americanexpress.com/acc/index.jsp?
Thank you for your Cardmembership.
Sincerely,
American Express Customer Service


No comments:

Post a Comment