About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, September 18, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mrs Anne Faye Sakura



From:  Mrs Anne Faye Sakura (info1@UGE1120.onmicrosoft.com)

 Re: A profitable business venture‏ 

 Good day,
 
Pardon me if I invaded your privacy, I am Mrs. Anne Faye Sakura, a staff of
Lloyds Group Plc. here in Hong Kong. However I understand the insecure
nature of soliciting for business on the internet, unfortunately I have no
other option than to search for credible foreign collaboration to partner
with me in the actualization of a viable and profitable business venture.
 
All arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework. Full details
will be disclosed to you on your expression of interest, I look forward to
doing good business with you.
 
Warmest regards,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment