About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, September 18, 2015

Email Con Letter from Danny Harris

From:  Danny Harris (Hdnl@us.mail.com)


How are you and the other family member back home? This is Danny Harris serving 
in the mil base in Afghanistan. I have sent two packages home under your name 
I need your help to secure my packages  till i am done with my tour duty.
 
I sent you a couple of mail before the boxes arrived home, apparently you didn't
get it till now. I am very sorry for the inconveniences this may caused you.
The  luggage contain some of my belongings wrapped with some money. The 
money was part of a generosity from an oil merchant. The bounty were 
from an oil deal cut paid in the heat of Afghanistan upsurge, Be among 
the patrol team that very day,the merchant decided to give 5 of us part 
to share. With the help of military cargo moving military equipment here
I was able to move the luggage to a safe Vaults company.
The packages are currently with the holding company in New York, And they will 
deliver to your address.
Many thanks for your kindassistance,
 
God Bless.
 
Danny Harris
Dnlharriss@aol.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment