About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as Job Provider

From:  Diana Green (capsulecorp1@cyberlink.ch)




Hi Dear, 

Thanks for replying to my message. My name is Diana Green. I
live in FLORIDA with my Uncle, but we are  moving to your area on 15TH
OCTOBER .I'm a Certified Nurse and i will need a Senior Care for my
Uncle immediately. His name is Jeff, 65 years old and the time would be
from  9am to 4pm Saturdays and Sundays and week days, but if you're not
available on this days please kindly let me know the days you will be
available during the week days and also suitable time for you . This is a
 long term position but its fine to start temporary. I`m willing to pay
20/hour. I believe its a great pay and i`m paying that much because i
want quality care for my Uncle. The start date is 17TH OCTOBER. My Uncle
had a terrible accident and lost his wife in APRIL and currently uses a
wheelchair. We have had terrible times in the last few months and this
is one of the reasons we have decided to move to you area because
staying here brings back some sad memories. Kindly be honest if you have
 experience with Senior Care because i want the best care for my Uncle.
I`m hard of hearing and can only communicate via writing, reading lips
or text messaging. I hope that isn`t a problem? I`m easy going and love
to laugh. I can send you a picture of me and my uncle in my next
email.It will be nice to read about you. I want a Senior Care who is
willing to be a friend and family. Please note that I have a few
applicants for this position but i made you our first choice so i
wouldn't appreciate a waste of time. 

Kindly  reconfirm your information to me for background check.
 
First Name :
Last Name:
Full Street Address(not PO box) :
City, State, Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Age:
Email:
 
So I could check the map to read the distance between us also to have your
 address on file. You may ask questions in case you have any. I await
your quick response.
 
Thank You for your time.

Diana Green

No comments:

Post a Comment