About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, September 18, 2015

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as PayPal


From:  PayPal (NO+Replys@paypal.org.il)

Important Alert : Your account has been limited until we hear from you Unauthorized . Reference Number: (Ref #PP-01-725-201-098)‏


Hello ,
Thank you for using PayPal.
Recently, there's been activity in your account that seems unusual compared to your normal account activities.
Please Download the attachment to confirm your identity and update your password and security questions.
To help protect your account, no one can send money or withdraw money.
In addition, no one can add money to your account, add a card, add a bank account, remove any bank accounts, remove credit cards, send refunds, or close your account.

What to do

1-Download the attachment form to verify your Profile information
2-Please update your account promptly so that you can continue
3-Fill in all the required fields
4-Validate Your Information

What's next?

Let's work together to restore your account.
After you complete all of the tasks, we should respond within 72 hours.
Thanks for choosing PayPal. If you need help or have any questions, call us at 1-888-221-1161, 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday, Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays.
Sincerely,
PayPal
Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch, go to the PayPal website and click Help
Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved. Tip consumer - PayPal Pte. Ltd ,

which holds the stored value facility PayPal, does not require approval from the Central Bank of Singapore.

PPID PP232 - A98X
47B665

No comments:

Post a Comment