About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Email Con Letter from Email Scammer Posing as PayPal

From:  PayPal Inc.✔ (Paypal@update.com)

 [ Important ] We Need Your Help !


Somebody Try To Access Your Account Information !
Dear Valued Customer,
Hi, my name is John McCabe Senior Vice President Customer Service and Operations of PayPal. I'm Here to inform you that our anti fraud system detect unauthorized access to your account from this IP : 139.82.255.255. Location : Brazil-Rio de Janeiro & we are very sorry about that, We need you now to update your account information so we make sure that you are the real owner of the account, after you do that you will be protected with better safeguard against fraud by our new security program with was developed last month by me (John McCabe) .
Update Your Info
[Notice] : If this email was sent to you in your Junk or Spam folder
Please Mark it as not spam due to our new security update
Thanks
.
Update Your Account Update Now

No comments:

Post a Comment