About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, July 20, 2015

Email Con Letter from Annemarie Zijlstra (Mrs. Janice Oubre)

From:  Annemarie Zijlstra (A.Zijlstra@Promens-Care.nl)

 Gesture To You

$ 8,000,000 US Dollars WAS Donated to you.
Please contact
Name: Mrs. Janice Oubre
Email: Mrs.JaniceOubre@qq.com

 
 
DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Disclosure, copying, distribution and / or distribute this information to third parties without the prior written consent of Promens Care not allowed.

Promens Care does not guarantee the correct and complete transmission of the contents of an e-mail, or for its timely receipt.

Promens Care can not guarantee that a sent email is free of viruses or that e-mails are transmitted without intrusion or interference by unauthorized third parties.

If the above e-mail message to you is directed, you are kindly but urgently return the mail to the sender and delete the original and any copies and destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment