About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mrs. Emily Anderson

From:  Mrs Emily Anderson (hoybil@online.no)


Good day to you,

My Name is Mrs. Emily Anderson a devoted Christian who is currently sick and wick. Given my current state of health, I have decided to donate the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Thousands United State Dollars ($2,800,000.00 USD) to you, I am an ageing widow of 75 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about 3years ago, immediately after the death of my late husband, Who died in a plane crash accident. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While 60% of the money will go to charity" organization and helping the orphanage.

I would want you to contact my lawyer; he will inform you on what to do.

Contact him with the below details:

Info: Barrister Michael Foley Esq
Email: (barristermichaelfoleyesq@yahoo.co.uk)
Tel:+447024050591
MICHAEL FOLEY CHAMBERS
25 Merrion Way, Leeds LS2 8NZ, United Kingdom
® (JUSTICE, FAIRPLAY & EQUITY)

You are blessed

Mrs. Emily Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment