About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Email Con Letter from Dr. David Glover (Steven Matheny)



From:   "Western Union Office" (42071886martinez@speedy.com.ar)
From Office of The Western Union Money Transfer
Cotonou Benin Republic
455 Agbokou,
Ankpa Road Lagotes Palar

Web Site.www.westernunion.com

ATTN: Beneficiary

This office have been waiting to hear from you ever since regarding the transfer of your $2.5,000.00 but no call or email so we decide to update you about this good news. We find out that the $250 for the transfer charge of the first payment $7,000.00 was too high for you to raise so we decide to reduce this first payment to $3,000.00 so that the transfer charge will be low for you to pay. So all you have to do now is to make arrangement of how to send to us the transfer  charge of this $3,000.00 which is $100 to enable us release the first to you immediately.

Here is the information of the one we sent today to you but it will remain on hold until you send us our transfer charges of $100 before we can release it to you. Call Western Union Office in united states on this number (#9723325558) and confirm or you can track it on our website www.westernunion.com

Sender Name.....Steven Matheny
MTCN............7354397746
Amount..........$3,000.00

Use This Bellow Information To Transfer To Us Our Transfer Fee.
1.Receiver Name:...........Steven Mako
2.Country:..................... Benin Republic .
3.City :.............................. Cotonou .
4.Test Question:............Who?
5.Test Answer:..............God.
6.Amount:........................$100, USD

Your Urgent Respond Is Highly Needed.

Regards,

Dr. David Glover
Foreign Operation Manager
Phone: +22998349323

No comments:

Post a Comment