About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, July 13, 2015

Email Con Letter from Justin Raine

From:  Barrister Justin Raine (caixa@sgul.ac.uk)

 I am Justin Raine, a legal practitional here in United Kingdom. I have a business proposal of GBP£13.8m (GBP British Pound) only for you to transact with me from CitiBank to your country regarding a deceased client of mine that bears the same last name as yours who died as the result of a heart-related  condition in March 12th 2010. His heart condition was due to the
death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra, Indonesia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake for more information...
 
All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
 
 Best Regards,


Justin Raine
Email   2072961587@qq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment