About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Email Con Letter from Ms. Anne Barclay

From:  ANNE BARCLAY (addl_ccpcz1@ghmc.gov.in)



Dear Friend,

May the peace of the lord be with you! My name is Ms. Anne Barclay; I am British merchant but based in Greece. I have been diagnosed with Lung and bronchial cancer which was discovered very late, it has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only a few days left to live according to medical reports. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich but I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all and I have realized that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

If God could give me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life in a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in Nepal, Haiti, India and Pakistan. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Romania but they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

I have decided to donate the sum of 6,927,453.20 (euro) that I deposited with my bank here in Greece and no one knows about the funds. I want you to help me collect the funds and distribute it to charity organizations in your country. Please note that 75% of the fund should be distributed to Charity organization, I have set aside 25% for you. For further details, you are to provide me with your Full name, Age, Contact address, Country of origin and Telephone Number. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

God be with you.

Ms. Anne Barclay
          

No comments:

Post a Comment