About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, July 13, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mr. Jean Peire

From:  Mr. Jean Peire. (jeniferwysham@gmail.com)
 
Dear Sir / Madam,
                                     HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
 
This mail might come to you as a surprise since it was intended to you only because of the fact that the Investor came from Central Africa Republic Bangui, Africa. I am Mr. Jean Peire  Citizen of Central Africa Republic, Working with  bank of central Africa Republic  minting and printing Department, a client in our Security  minting and printing Department Company died  last Year ago leaving behind Capital amount (USD$12.5M} Till date nobody has come forward as the Next of Kin. During the Security private search for the relative recently the Depositor came from Cape-Town South Africa.
 
Therefore I need a reliable person who will assist me to receive the fund in your custody in South Africa for an investment. I am in South Africa for a conference meeting, while I was asking a lady from South Africa during the conference meeting about people’s character in South Africa and how reliable they are.
 
I was contented with her response which gives me high spirit to open up about this transaction. South Africa is a very good Country for investment. I would love to invest into Properties/Hotels or any profitable business you know, I was opportune to visits 3 Cities like Pretoria, Johannesburg and Cape Town.
 
I will offer you 30% of the total amount, 5% will be mapped out to balance any expenses incurred, while 65% will be for me. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details.
 
I want to front you since I can provide you with the details needed for us to claim the said Funds. I will do all the crucial part in our Department Security Company with an Attorney that will build up all legal documentations you here as the next of kin to the fund to have the claim release to you promptly.
 
Kindly be informed that the said funds can only be claimed in South Africa, because the Depositor came from South Africa that is why you are highly needed.  To affirm your willingness to assist me please get back to me as urgent.
 
To start processing and procedures of this transfer the following details is requested:
 
Full Names and Address.
Occupation / Business.
Your private phone number and fax number for security reasons to enable me explain more to you before we proceed.
 
I am waiting to receive your respond on this proposal.
 
Regards,
 
Mr. Jean Peire.

No comments:

Post a Comment