About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mr. Paul Ben Terry Scott (Mr. Paul Ben)




PAYMENT INFORMATION (Respond Back To Us Via iwumt2015@gmail.com)‏

 From:  Peter (peter@pgsoft.hu) 


How are you today? The below payment has been awarded to you by the Nigeria Government/World Bank to compensate you on the past experience had with the Nigeria scammers. I write to inform you that we have already sent you $10,000.00 through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD) $500,000.00 via Western Union by the Government.

I have on a good authority email you the MTCN and sender's details to enable you pick up the first $10,000.00,USD and confirm receipt to us so as to enable us wire the next USD10,000.00 by tomorrow and subsequent ones since we can only send USD10,000.00 a day. Please pick up this information and get to any western union in your country to pick up the $10,000.00 and email the Western Union outlets in charge of the payment so that they could send you another payment tomorrow.

Western Union contact information: 
Manager: Mr. Paul Ben Email: iwumt2015@gmail.com

Call or Email them once you picked up the $10,000.00 today, if there is any problem with them paying you make sure to contact this Western Union outlet with the information given to you below.

Below is the Western Union information for pick up:
MTCN: 217-591-6074
Sender's Name: Raymond Gore
Question: Colour
Answer: Pink
Amount: $10,000.00
They will be expecting your call once you pick up $10,000.00.

Warmest Regards,

Terry Scott
Outlet Manager
Western Union Money Transfer

1 comment:

  1. Rose Ikeali
    answer to:mr.benterry@yahoo.com
    to: atmdepartment465@gmail.com
    dato: 7. august 2015 kl. 15.58
    Good Day.
    Am here to let you know that am now arrive in Washington state with your ATM VISA CARD which was sent to you from united bank for Africa. Meanwhile you advice to kindly reconfirm your delivering address in other to avoid delivering the package to the wrong address and do try to send me your City postal code in other to arrive to your address with your ATM VISA CARD.Be inform that your privet tell-phone line is needed.

    Thanks
    Mr. Ben Terry

    emne: Good Day.
    sendt af: cantv.net

    ReplyDelete