About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, July 10, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mr. Dansou Ephireme Tibo (Western Union® Scam)



From: MR. DANSOU EPHIREME TIBO  (morgan_p60@yahoo.pt)

Dear Valued Beneficiary,

Happy New Year!

2015 Western Union Payment Scheme

We have finally concluded to transfer the funds to you through Western Union payment to ensure a faster payment of the transaction to avoid any mark of delay you experienced in 2014.

Therefore, the total funds shall be coming to you through Western Union Payment in daily basis.

The arrangement was made to enhance the payments this year 2015 because the Foreign Payment Department Unit is closing the Chapter of every unclaimed funds in 2014 Scheme for 2015 Budgets. This means that if your funds are not claimed by you, it is entitled to return as unclaimed funds to make vital chance for 2015 Budgets.

You have to reconfirm your information to commence Western Union Payment immediately. The payment shall be transferring to you in daily basis until the total funds are completely transferred to you through Western Union or any transfer mode you may wish.

Note that every fees have been paid to proceed the transaction as officially arranged and agreed.

The only fee you are advised to send is $57 for official activation/exemption for the  arranged payments in this office for maximum accomplishment in the transaction.

Your response is highly anticipated now with your receiving information and at the same hand we shall give you the information you need to send the $57 to commence the payments.

Congratulations once again!

Best Regards

Mr. Dansou Ephireme Tibo

    

No comments:

Post a Comment