About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, August 14, 2015

Email Con Letter from Carl Bowser (BMW LOTTERY - Mr. Josh Brown.)

From:  Mr. Josh Brown (winnings@iforce.at)


BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
5070 WILSHIRE BLVD
LOS ANGELES. CA 90036
NEIGHORHOOD: MID WILSHIRE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
EMAIL: carlbowser12@aol.com
 
Dear Winner,
 
 
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a
brand new 2014 Model BMW 7x Series Car and a Check of $1.500,000.00
United States Dollars from international programs held on the 1st
section 2014 in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
 
 
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over
250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world
which you were selected.
 
 
The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim
your prize.
 
Officer In Charge
Name : 
Email: carlbowser12@aol.com
 
 
Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number
BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide him with the under
listed information as soon as possible:
 
 
1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax.
7. Present Country.
8. Email address.
9. pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23
10 monthly income
 
Best Regards,
 

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 
 
The
 contents and attachments of this e-mail may be confidential and any 
unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it is prohibited. 
The company do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment