About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Email Con Letter from Email Scam Artist Hassan Wadjo

From:  vigourzephyr@yahoo.co.jp on behalf of Accountant Wadjo (mrh053207@gmail.com)

IT IS ALARMING THAT YOU ARE NOT ALIVE, IS THIS TRUE?.‏ 

( INSTRUCTION)

From: Accountant Hassan Wadjo
Accountant Bni
Attn; dear friend.
What a hell is going on there, are you still on this email account or not?  the Trunk Box valued your $2.850,000millions dollars recently arrived at First Citizens 

Bank at 309 Sw 6th Ave 100, Portland, Oregon, 97204. An instruction was given to Diplomat John Collins to stopover at corespondent First Citizen bank because an e-mail 

notification was sent by Mrs.Patricia claiming that you are died and she is your only surviving relative authorized to claim your $2.850,000 millions dollars which you 

suppose to receive for past years. Your speed action by notifying us or to confirm if what Mrs.Patricia is saying is true or false. Kindly write a short note to proof 

her wrong in the office because conveying officer Diplomat John Collins is currently stranded and he is waiting for your confirmation now. Contact conveying officer 

now +1 3522219446 Diplomat John Collins. Use your full address/phone and id as subject when replying as more proof that you are alive to receive your belonging now. 

Respectively,
Hassan Wadjo
Accountant Bni.


No comments:

Post a Comment