About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mahmoud Adam (Mr. Leung Wing Lok)


From:  Mahmoud Adam (mnadam@KSU.EDU.SA)

I Am Mr. Leung Wing Lok, I Have a Very Important Business Deal To
Transact With You, Please Contact Me On This Private Email If You Are
Interested.  E-Mail: Lwing623@zoho.com



BUSINESS OFFER, RESPOND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED…….
==================================================
Hello Friend,
Do not be surprised about this mail, because it was personally directed to you. I need you to partner with me to execute a Business that will be of great benefit to both of us. It is about transferring the Sum of $19,500,000.00 USD from my Bank to a private account that I would advise you to open. My name is Mr. Leung Wing Lok. I work with Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong. I will give you details of the transaction if I receive your response that you are willing and dependable to carry out the transaction with me in absolute confidentiality. I look forward to hearing from you.
==================================================
Please Email me directly on my private email below: Lwing623@zoho.com
Sincerely yours.
Mr. Leung Wing Lok.
=================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment