About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Email Con Letter from Sandra Bush (Richard Fisher)

From:  sandra bush (info@lee.com)
 
Dear friend,
My name is Mr Richard Fisher from Federal Reserve Bank New York District. 
I contacted you after I took a good look into your profile.
 Being an honest person, I will like us to handle a transaction
 of $56,700,000.00. Funds that have be abandoned for years by
 one of our late customers.
 
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of 
the deceased since you share the same last name and nobody has come
 forward to lay claims to the proceeds of his account
 with us valued at $56,700,000.00. This can be paid to you as my 
client’s Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutually 
agreed percentage. All legal documents to backup your claim as the 
deceased Next of Kin, will be provided.
 
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal 
 through as the funds will soon be declared unserviceable and
eventually confiscated if no one comes for it. I guarantee that
 this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that 
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please getcin touch with 
 me to enable us discuss further about this transaction.
 
Quote Ref# PX404 with your Full names & Email.
 
Awaiting your prompt response.
 
Richard Fisher
Federal reserve system
33 Liberty Street, New York,
NY 10045
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment