About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, August 14, 2015

Email Con Letter from Richard G. Pomes (Mr. William Gruphofer)

From:  Richard G. Pomes (Richard.Pomes@archny.org)

 Your Settlement Funds

How are you today?

Please be informed that you have $350,000.00 USD already Lodged in MoneyGram Nigeria to be transferred to you as settlement funds through the mandate of the Nigeria Government/World bank monetary bodies due to your past experience with internet fraudsters.
You can read from the link below to confirm.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/federal-judge-oks-moneygram-fraud-deal-100m-fund

This settlement has been drawn through our database system which you were notified today.

Contact MoneyGram Nigeria with the information below and fill in the form for the release of your funds via batch payment of $7,000usd

Transfer Manager: Mr. William Gruphofer
Alternate Email: mgreferenceroom3@outlook.com
 
* Full Names___
* Marital Status___
* Age_
* Country__
* State__
* Mobile Number__
* Occupation__

Note: Upon receipt of the above information you will be advice further to go and pick up your settlement funds first batch of $ 7,000 USD at any MoneyGram outlet near you.

Warm Regards

Mr. Richard Pomes
MoneyGram International

No comments:

Post a Comment