About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Email Con Letter from Lori Fitzpatrick

From:  Fitzpatrick, Lori (Lori.Fitzpatrick@sphp.com)

I am Fitzpatrick Lori. 
Mr. Harold Diamond is donating a grant of $550,000USD to you.
Contact him via email at (haroldd.diamond@outlook.com) for further details.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.

3 comments:

  1. What happened? How did it con you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goal is to get you to send money for release of the money. You send them cash via Moneygram or a similar form such as Western Union and in return you receive zip...

      Delete