About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Email Con Letter from Steven Mark



 From:  Steven Mark. (stev@stev.com)


I am inspired to send you this email by the huge opportunity that it will be of mutual benefit to us. My late client a national of Israel a Man who used to work with Shell before his untimely death few years ago and inquiries to several embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives proved abortive. I decide to trace his relatives over the Internet . Still no success.

Hence, this contact to you. I contacted you only to assist in repatriating the sum involved otherwise the estate he left behind will be declared unserviceable by the bank which just issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account frozen. I now use this medium to seek your consent so that the proceeds can be paid to you since I have all the necessary legal documents to back up our claim.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us redeem the funds.
Kindly reply back via email ( stevenmarkk@outlook.com ) if this proposal satisfies your interest.

Steven Mark.



No comments:

Post a Comment