About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Email Con Letter from Email Scam Artist Posing as American Express

From:  American Express (americanexpress@youramexcardalert.com)


Your Amex Card Alert






 
 

Dear Valued Customer 
 

American Express logo
 

Hello Custommer,

Gold Card
#xxxxx
  American Express Card  
   

Service shadow
 
   
 

Verification Required 


Our team detected abnormal activity on your AccountID - Your Account will be suspended in 24 - 36 hours if you don't verify it.

Thanks for your understanding,
American Express Customer Care

 



 Case:#3473738 


   
 
   

         
         

 
   
  Amex App Logo

Amex Mobile available on the App StoreSM or TM
 



 
   

  | |

© 2015 American_Express. All rights reserved.

ALEENALEPRA0007
   
 
    

1 comment:

  1. They sent me a American Express card alert notice and I don't even have an AMEX card lol How do they get away with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete