About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Email Con Letter from Joseph Edward

From:  Joseph Edward (kontydodio@gmail.com)



Dear Friend,
 
My name is Barrister Joseph  from Lome-Togo West Africa,personal lawyer to Mr. Alex Mejov Simonov, a national of supposedly your country who lived and worked in my country as a contracting engineer.

He unfortunately died on October 21st, 2010 with his wife and their only daughter in a car accident. He may not be related to you biologically but I'm seeking your consent to present you to the Bank here as the next of kin to the deceased. This is due to my failure to locate any of the deceased biological relation.
 
The measure is to help prevent confiscation of a deposit of US $7,500,000 he made with Bank Atlantic. I will give you further clarification on the subject once I get your response You can also
request my phone number for further discussion on the matter. We may as well use such opportunity to discuss the sharing ratio and modalities of the fund’s transfer in your name.
 
Regards,

Joseph Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment