About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia

From:  Mrs. A. M. Daniel- Nwaobia (abuse@enta.net)


Notice For you alone...
 
I am writing to inform you on the situation of things concerning your 
overdue payment that has stayed here for so long. I am here to make sure
 you get back this awaited payment into your account. I overhead the new
 governor collaborating with other commercial bank officials to divert 
some overdue funds that has stayed here for a lengthy accounting period 
into their private swizz account. And I believe yours is inclusive.
 
If I can not handle this to the best of my knowledge. I would not have 
contacted you. I am aware you have spent a lot of money to secure back 
this fund into your account but they kept requesting for more funds from
 you thereby depriving you the capacity to get along with them. At this 
moment, I want you to work with me and make our communications 
confidential. It will benefit you more if you suspend any form of 
communication with anyone at the moment until I get back this funds into
 your account.. I have assisted a certain man from North Carolina USA 
and it worked out..All you need to do is follow my advise and allow me 
handle the rest from here..Get back to me immediately to enable me 
handle your file of payment in your best interest.
 
If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail, if 
I make the transfer into your account this week, I am also going to back it 
up with  all the necessary legal documents to avoid any form of interception 
as it goes into your account from here.
 
Get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I will be in better 
position to know what to do. Get back to me on this
 
Sincerely,
Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia,
Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment