About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as Neil Trotter (Ronald Cuares)

From:  Hak Kim Trading Company (ronald.cuares@filcomserve.com)



Congratulations,

Hello Lucky one, I am Neil Trotter, Winner of the £108 million Great British pounds sterling from the Euro million lottery in March 2014. This is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate. My Wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends, we decided to donate Six million Great British Pounds sterling (6,000,000.00 GBP Equivalent to $9,310,885.03 USD) each to other unknown 5 individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, and some other organizations in Asia, Europe and Africa. Presently we are in India to inspect our charity homes here and we deposited your funds with a Security and Logistics firm whose name will be given to you if you are willing to proceed in receiving these funds.

You can view Link: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075  to know more about us and this donation.

Presently by the grace of God we are the 745th person in the United Kingdom. Please remember that the objective of this donation to you is to make a notable change in the standard of living of the less privileged people all around your region and do this confidentiality.  Please be informed that any double claim discovered in the disbursement process, will certainly result to the cancellation of this particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the donation. So you are hereby advised to keep your information's strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered.
Furthermore, If my offer is of no favor to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my image because you do not approve of our grant to you. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime and I cannot let this chance pass you by. For once if I were you I will think like this "I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy your chance", if you will not accept it do not reply back and move on with your life but do not destroy ours. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence. Due to the nature of our Job now, we would accept only email communications for now.

 If you are in compliance with this process, then kindly provide your details as given below:
Your Name
Your Mailing address (Not P.O. Box Please)
Your Private Mobile Line.

In this light, we are also happy to inform you that we have paid for all Governmental and Federal Taxes. All you will be required to pay for is the Acceptance fee. The Acceptance fee is £98.50 GBP = $154 USD  (Ninety Eight Great British pounds sterling and fifty cents equivalent to One hundred and fifty four united states dollars only ) once this is paid, the logistics company will initiate the delivery process. Dear Lucky one, do not let this fee distract you from receiving your fund as we have put everything in place for you to receive this grant and be a happy person.
We look forward to your prompt response; should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as you possibly can.
 Your follow up and full cooperation is highly anticipated.

Congratulations,

Neil Trotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment