About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, July 10, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mrs. Dora Lee (Monetary Loan)

From:  Mrs Dora Lee (doraloan@live.co.uk)



Attn:  Loan Offer Apply Now
 
I am Mrs. Louis Dukes the Managing Director of Dora Loan International Company. I am a certified loan lender for a registered, and legitimate Private Money Lender, and a corporate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing. We also offer Loans to individuals, firms, and corporate bodies. We offer loan at low rate 0f 3% interest rate per annual and 0.5% interest rate monthly base, we only pay out with dollars.
 
Mrs. Dora Lee
London, W1J 6H, United Kingdom
Email:doraloanfirm@qq.com
 
When contacting her please you are also advised to provide her with the under
listed information as soon as possible:
 
INFORMATION NEEDED
Full Name: ..........
Address: ..........
Country: ...........
State: ................
Occupation: ..........
Mobile Number: ..........
Age: ......................
Marital Status: ...........
Sex: ......................
Amount Needed: ............
Loan Duration: ................
Have you apply before: .........
 
Best regards, 

Mrs. Dora Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment